- Advances leadership development of elected and appointed members serving at the chapter, regional, and national levels to operationalize the mission and philosophy of ANNA.
- Plans, develops, implements, and evaluates continuing education (CE) and non-CE activities related to leadership development.
- Oversees Nephrology Nurse Week activities.
- Maintains ANNA Resource Corps (ARC) and related activities.
- Coordinates and updates the volunteer feedback process using Survey Monkey and other tools as available and applicable.
See Role Description for committee member qualifications, selection criteria, and responsibilities.