ANNA Connected is an online social and professional networking resource exclusively for ANNA members. This resource is designed to make your experience as an ANNA member more valuable while providing you the opportunity to network and collaborate with your peers. This site is similar to Facebook, LinkedIn, or MySpace, but it has been customized for use by ANNA members.
- Belonging – You will automatically be part of any existing ANNA community of which you are a member (chapter, region, Specialty Practice Network [SPN], etc.) so you will begin enjoying the capabilities immediately.
- Connecting – This resource makes it easy for you to search for members in your area. You can make connections with professionals who share similar interests and goals, making it easier than ever to connect with your ANNA peers.
- Communicating – If you are part of a SPN, committee, etc. you can sign up to their eGroup to receive the latest information and communicate with other members of the group.
- Sharing – Chapters, committees, SPNs, and other groups can upload files and collaborate online.
- Building – ANNA chapters, committees, and SPNs can create individual mini-Web sites within ANNA Connected’s overall site.
If you are wondering how to get started, go to www.annanurse.org/connected and check out the “Help” tab at the top. Detailed instructions will help you navigate your way through this site. In addition, ANNA has developed some quick resource sheets that you can download and keep as a handy resource as you navigate ANNA Connected:
- Editing Your Profile [PDF]
- Managing Your Contacts [PDF]
- Managing Your Blog [PDF]
- Posting a Message to an eGroup (for Chapter Officers) [PDF]
- Posting a Question to the SPN eGroups [PDF]