Every ANNA member who recruits 3 new members will receive a 1-year ANNA membership free! Every ANNA member who recruits 5 or more new members will be entered into a drawing to to win free registration to ANNA’s 44th National Symposium (April 21-24, 2013 ~ Las Vegas, NV). This campaign runs from January 1 through December 31.
Access and Print Your ANNA Membership Card Online
You can access and print your ANNA membership card 24/7! Simply log in to the ANNA Web site and select "Member Card" on the left hand side of the screen to access your ANNA membership card.
Benefits of Membership
ANNA membership provides you with access to the following professional resources and membership benefits:
- FREE CNE opportunities in ANNA's Online Library
- six issues of the Nephrology Nursing Journal
- six issues of the ANNA Update, ANNA's newsletter
- networking opportunities with your peers through ANNA Connected, Specialty Practice Networks, and local chapter activities
- 26 issues of E-News/RenalWEB, ANNA's biweekly news service about the latest nephrology and dialysis-related news issues, clinical information, etc.
- 12 issues of E-News/Association News, ANNA's monthly news service that highlights the Association, upcoming articles in the Nephrology Nursing Journal, educational opportunities, etc.
- reduced registration fees for nationally sponsored educational programs such as the National Symposium and Fall Meeting
- legislative and health policy representation
- free access to CapWiz, ANNA's subscription service that enables members to easily find out who represents them in Congress and to write messages to legislators
- more than $100,000 in awards, scholarships, and grants
- discounts on professional resources
- leadership development opportunities
- reduced fees for certification exams and recertification through the Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission (NNCC)
- the opportunity to elect your leaders
Any registered nurse licensed in the United States, Canada, or Mexico who is interested in the care of nephrology patients is eligible for active membership. International membership is available to registered nurses living outside of North America.
All licensed practical/vocational nurses, technicians, dietitians, social workers, physicians, and others interested in the care of nephrology patients qualify for associate membership. Associate members have all the privileges of active membership, except voting, holding office, serving as chairpersons of standing committees, or serving on certain committees.
Any student within a nursing program leading to licensure as a registered nurse is eligible for student membership. If the student has already attained the status as an RN, the member is considered a full member and student membership does not apply. To apply for student membership, please download and print the membership application and remit the application accompanied with a statement from you that shows the name and address of the nursing school in which you are enrolled.
Professional Liability Insurance
In an effort to provide members with valuable products, ANNA has aligned with Nurses Service Organization (NSO) to offer professional liability insurance for ANNA members. With the constant increase in litigation, it is becoming more and more important to take steps to protect yourself and secure your financial well-being. NSO is the leading provider of professional liability insurance for nursing professionals and has been protecting nurses for over 30 years. NSO insures over 650,000 nursing professionals, including more than 25,000 advanced practice nurses. They have a strong reputation in the professional liability insurance industry and have gained the confidence and support of over 20 national, state, and specialty nursing associations who endorse NSO exclusively. NSO also provides excellent service with a team of knowledgeable, licensed customer service representatives dedicated to serving nurses. For more information, go to www.nso.com/anna or call toll-free 800-247-1500.
|1 Year Full Member||$75|
|1 Year Associate Member||$65|
|1 Year International Member||$110|
|1 Year Student Member*||$37.50|
|1 Year Virtual International Member||$65|
|2 Year Full Member||$140|
|2 Year Associate Member||$120|
|2 Year International Member||$200|
|2 Year Virtual International Member||$120|
|3 Year Full Member||$205|
|3 Year Associate Member||$175|
|3 Year International Member||$290|
|3 Year Virtual International Member||$175|
* Student Membership requires verification of student status and is not available online.