Site License Program
ANNA offers a bulk rate for access to our Symposia and Fall Meeting preconferences (audio recordings, handouts, and CNE evaluations all available in the Online Library).
- Click here for more information.
- Click here to download Site License form (please review link above before submitting form)
FREE CNE Opportunity!
CNE on Wheels Series
The CNE on Wheels series are a group of three sessions that are available at a discounted rate for chapters only. The programs are pre-recorded and available in ANNA’s Online Library. Your chapter can view sessions together and earn CNE (free for ANNA members, $5 for nonmembers). Click here for instructions.
- Increased Transfusion Rates in the CKD Population - Program expires 4/24/15
- Hold that Line: Decreasing Central Line Acquired Bloodstream Infections in Hemodialysis - Program expires 4/24/15
- Pitter Patter: Atrial Fibrillation - Program expires 4/24/15
- Blood Volume Monitoring: Interventions and Complications - Program expires 9/22/15
- Superbugs and Superdrugs: What's New? - Program expires 9/22/15
- The Ins and Outs of PD Catheters - Program expires 9/22/15
- To Constrict or to Dilate, That Is the Question: Vasoactive Agents - Program expires 9/22/15
- But Your Honor...the Nurse Said..., or I Was Only Doing My Job - Program expires 9/22/15
ANNA Webinars as Webcasts in Online Library
Please note: Fee indicated on the Repeat Activity Request form for each activity is specific to ANNA chapters only. If your group/association would like to use one of the above activities, please refer to our Fee Schedule.
American Nephrology Nurses' Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center Commission on Accreditation.