The ANNA Resource Corps (ARC) is a volunteer database where ANNA members can maintain a volunteer profile outlining their unique strengths, skills, and interests. This information is then used to identify members with the specific talents and interests that match opportunities that arise within the organization. The ARC has recently been updated and improved with a new location on the ANNA website. In addition, a separate username and password are no longer needed. All ANNA members should create their volunteer profile in the new ARC.
Follow these steps to establish your volunteer profile in the ARC:
- Go to www.annanurse.org.
- Log in as an ANNA member.
- After you log in, select MY ACCOUNT.
- Then select VIEW MY INFO.
- MY VOLUNTEER STATUS appears at the top of the screen.
- Follow the screen prompts to complete your profile.