The Core Curriculum for Nephrology Nursing (2008) contains 18 sections of educational content. Individual learners may apply for continuing nursing education (CNE) by reading the section and completing the CNE Evaluation Form for that section. Learners may apply for CNE credit for any or all chapters (processing fees apply).
The Continuing Nursing Education Evaluation Form for each section is available for download in PDF format (see below). Learners also may complete the CNE evaluation process in ANNA's Online Library.
Click here to go to ANNA's Online Library and complete the CNE evaluation process online and immediately receive a downloadable certificate.
Downloadable Evaluation Forms
Click below to download individual CNE Evaluation Forms for each section:
- The Kidney
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Acute Care
- The Individual with Kidney Disease
- The Role of the Advanced Practice Nurse in Nephrology
- Evidence-Based Practice
- Health Policy
- Nutrition in Kidney Disease, Dialysis, and Transplantation
- Pharmacologic Aspects of Chronic Kidney Disease
- Vascular Access for Hemodialysis
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Choosing Home Therapies
- Care of the Infant through Adolescent with Chronic Kidney Disease
- Care of the Older Adult with Chronic Kidney Disease
- Infection Control
- Emergency and Disaster Preparedness
American Nephrology Nurses' Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center.