Renal Ventures Management, LLC is a leading provider of dialysis services. We partner with top physicians to provide patients with knowledgeable, compassionate and quality-focused care in comfortable clinic settings. Our commitment to quality care begins with our highly skilled and compassionate team of doctors, nurses, social workers, dieticians and technicians. We thoughtfully choose our caregivers, looking for people who share our goals and our culture and we build on that with the best facilities, equipment, education and technology – this is the Renal Ventures Difference.
Dialysis Acute Registered Nurse, Frisco Texas
The individual in this role provides dialysis patient care for acute patients at local area hospitals. The Acute Care RN executes and monitors the treatments in the hospital setting; follows up care, and provides proper documentation for dialysis care. This individual provides safe, effective, and compassionate care that is consistent with the State, Federal and Company guidelines and Company policies and procedures.
We are looking for someone with the following qualifications:
* Must have current and valid State professional nursing licensure.
* Must have an Associate’s Degree in Nursing or a Nursing Diploma; prefer Bachelors degree
* Must have 1 to 2 years prior nursing experience, preferably focused in dialysis, ER/MED/SURG or ICU/CCU, or extensive dialysis experience in a previous position.
* Prefer candidates with BLS and ACLS
* Certification in specialty encouraged.
* Must have demonstrated record of and commitment to safety; and dedication to excellence.
* Must possess outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
* Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with other staff members, patients and physicians.
* Able to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
How we invest in our employees:
* Competitive benefits package including Medical/Dental/Vision, 401K, PTO, tuition reimbursement.
* Internal career growth at RVM.
* Professional development courses to enhance knowledge.
* Opportunity to make a difference, alongside a collaborative team of professionals.
Apply online at: