Full-Time, Evenings, Three Twelve-Hour Shifts
Chicago Main Campus
Northwestern Memorial Hospital is seeking a Nurse Clinician, Dialysis to join us at our Chicago, IL location.
Working under the guidance of a nursing supervisor or other manager, this professional will treat patients within our inpatient dialysis unit, working three 12-hour shifts each week.
- Current state of Illinois Registered Professional Nurse License.
- Bachelor's degree in nursing from an NLN-accredited institution of higher learning.
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation recognition: healthcare provider level.
- Strong conceptual and quantitative analytical ability to solve problems as they arise.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The human-relations skills essential to interacting and collaborating effectively with others during challenging situations.
- Two or more years of RN experience in acute dialysis.
Northwestern Memorial offers exceptional resources, education, growth opportunities, and benefits-including premier health insurance featuring our renowned physician network.
For more information and to apply, please visit us online at: www.nmh.org (req# KEO20140406-73589)