The Nurse Manager is a registered nurse who is accountable for managing all aspects of Chronic, Acute and Peritoneal Dialysis programs, facility operations, patient and staff satisfaction and standard of care at River Renal Services, Inc.
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing from an accredited college or university
- Three or more years of nursing experience in dialysis
- Progressive nursing management experience with demonstrated success in chronic and acute dialysis settings
- Registered Nurse, Licensed in the State of New York
- CPR certification
- Nursing certification in nephrology preferred
We offer excellent salary and benefits.
If interested, please fax resume to Lorna E. Ancheta, Administrator at 212-725-3538 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org