The Transplant Nephrology ARNP (1.0 FTE) is a faculty member in the Division of Nephrology and part of the Multidisciplinary Kidney Transplant team that includes attending physicians, surgeons, fellows, registered nurses, dieticians, social work and pharmacists providing services to patients and families. The successful applicant will be responsible for providing transplant nephrology services independently and collaboratively with appropriate privileges, including initial and ongoing assessment, diagnosis and treatment of patient’s medical and psychosocial status. Successful candidate must be approved for a faculty Clinical Teaching Associate position by the University of Washington School of Medicine.
- Current and valid WA state Registered Nurse Licensure and ARNP Licensure.
- Graduate Degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner Program. Nationally certified ARNP with DEA and Prescriptive Authority.
- Proven excellence working in an interdisciplinary collaborative team environment.
- Effective interpersonal skills, leadership skills, and clinical expertise in the care of patients with medical/surgical conditions requiring inpatient services.
- Training and experience in nephrology nursing is preferred.
- ACLS Certification
Please send CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.