Recognize ANNA chapter(s) that have demonstrated exceptional contributions and outstanding achievements through collaboration with: (a) one or more strategic alliances with other organizations and/or (b) two or more chapters strategic alliances while supporting the goals and philosophy of ANNA.
$500 for each chapter, or a maximum of $2,000 divided evenly among the chapters, and a certificate
- Chapters may apply or be nominated for the award.
- Chapters may not win this award for the same strategic collaboration in 2 consecutive years.
- Chapters provide evidence of cooperation with national ANNA goals.
- The chapter(s) demonstrate a cohesive relationship or initiative in forming an alliance with one or more organizations or entities to provide community service or to directly benefit chapter members or potential members.
- The chapter(s) increase the visibility of the chapter and other organization to promote and publicize their unique activities.
- Documentation clearly describes the chapter's collaborative project.
- The recipients of this award are not eligible to receive the annual Outstanding Chapter Recognition Award.