To recognize a qualified ANNA member for managerial excellence in the advancement of nephrology nursing.
$1,000 and a plaque
- Candidates for the award will be nominated.
- Current full member of ANNA, having been a member for a minimum of the last 2 years as of the awards/scholarship application deadline date.
- Actively involved in nephrology nursing related health care services.
- Active participant in ANNA at the local and/or national level.
- Minimum 2 years experience in nephrology nursing management, which may include experience as a director, administrator, or coordinator.
- Nominator must provide written documentation of the individual’s excellence in management style or techniques.