Click on the links below to access these apps for your mobile device.
- Dialysis of Drugs - This resource provides concise, easy-to-use information on the dialyzability of drugs in patients receiving hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis.
- KDIGO Clinical Guidelines for Kidney Disease - An iPad app of the newly released Kidney Disease: Improving Global Outcomes (KDIGO) Clinical Guidelines for Kidney Disease. Future phases of the app will include availability on the iPhone and Android platforms. KDIGO also plans to develop the app into a tool that can apply its science-based recommendations to specific patient-centered treatment plans.
- Medical Calculator - Need to calculate an eGFR, determine a Kt/V, or calculate peritoneal dialysis (PD) adequacy? This app can help. The app provides a vast number of calculations and decision trees within the field of nephrology including PD, chronic kidney disease, acute kidney injury, fluid and electrolytes, hemodialyisis, and transplant.
- Preventing Bloodstream Infections in Outpatient Hemodialysis Patients: Best Practices for Dialysis Staff - Created by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Click here to access accompanying resources, which include a poster for staff and pocket card for patients.
- HealthyNurse™ Health Risk Appraisal - Developed by the American Nurses Association in collaboration with Pfizer, this tool enables nurses to compare their health, safety, and wellness to the overall U.S. population and other nurses within demographic categories, including nursing specialty. The HIPAA-compliant online survey also allows nurses to assess workplace risks.