Sponsored by Anthony J. Jannetti, Inc.
To recognize a nephrology nurse who has demonstrated outstanding volunteer leadership in contributing to the mission of ANNA.
$1,000 and a plaque
- Candidates for the award will be nominated.
- Current full member of ANNA, having been a member for a minimum of the last 2 years as of the awards/scholarship application deadline.
- Actively involved in nephrology nursing related health care services.
- Active participation in ANNA as a full member at local and/or national level.
- Nominator must provide written documentation of the individual’s ability to motivate others toward a common goal.
- Demonstrated mentorship of other ANNA members to promote growth and development of the Association.
About Ron Brady
Ron Brady was ANNA's Executive Director at the time of his death from a cerebral aneurysm in February 1998. He also served as Executive Director for the Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission as well as Executive Editor of the Nephrology Nursing Journal. Ron was known for his guidance, intellect, creativity, wit, wisdom, and caring for ANNA.